Do you need to go to a Victims Impact Panel?
Victims Impact Panel of Oklahoma, Inc. (VIP), is the original and court-recognized victim impact panel serving Oklahoma since 1989 and conducts its programs in compliance with Title 22 Oklahoma Statutes Section 991a(H)(3).
To find a VIP program in your area, click on the “Calendar” tab where you will find a monthly calendar that will show you when and where all VIP programs will be held throughout the state. Or call (405) 216-9556 or (918) 960-3001 for a complete listing of all VIP programs and to have any other questions answered.
- VIP is a LIVE victim impact panel program that will last approximately 1 1/2 hours.
No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins are welcome.
- The fee for attending the court-ordered Victims Impact Panel is $75. Personal checks and cash are NOT accepted. You can bring a money order or bank cashier’s check made payable to Victims’ Impact Panel. Debit/credit cards are accepted at some panels, you can check our calendar event information to verify the payment types accepted for the specific panel location.
- You may also attend the Victims’ Impact Panel and pay later. You will be given a form with instructions on how to pay online or mail your $75 payment in when you are able to pay. A Certificate of Completion will be issued once your payment is received.
- A Certificate of Completion for court-ordered attendees will be given at the conclusion of the program.
- Drinking/drug use prior to attendance is strictly prohibited.
- Children 15 and under are not permitted to attend the Victims Impact Panel. However, we welcome newly licensed drivers to attend with an adult for a fee of $20.
- You may bring a guest with you to the program at no cost to your guest.
- After attending the panel and receiving your certificate you can register your certificate here.
If you have already attended our VIP program but have misplaced or lost your Certificate of Completion, VIP will replace your certificate for a fee of $35. To order a replacement certificate online through PayPal, you must provide us with your name, date of birth, and location and approximate date of program you attended. Or you may contact our main office at (405) 216-9556 for assistance.